Essential Oils and the Five Elements Massage
Presented by Van R. Warren, DOM
In today’s modern world, stress is one of the leading causes of illness. Stress disrupts the communication and harmony within the Emotions, Body, Mind and Spirit systems. Massage therapists are on the leading edge of this crisis and most clients you see are suffering deeply from stress.
In this one-day course you will learn ancient techniques tailored to modern humans, and the stress crisis that plagues us all. This class will give you simple, powerful tools to balance the systems of the Body/Mind complex. When balance and harmony are restored, the Body/Mind tends toward rest, repair, rejuvenation and healing. This allows deeper access to our True Self, our Spirit.
What you will learn:
- The philosophy of the Five Elements of Chinese medicine and how that applies to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- The acupuncture meridians associated with each Element.
- The specific Essential oils used for balancing each Element.
- Powerful massage techniques used to balance the Elements and their attributes.
- How to incorporate the Essential oil/Meridian massage into your existing massage techniques and routine.
- The uses of these techniques in oncology and hospice massage.
Six hours CE credits approved through NCBTM
About Dr. Warren: Van R. Warren, DOM has been practicing Oriental medicine and many forms of bodywork for over 40 years. The “Essential oil and Five Elements Massage” is one of his latest seminar offering. He loves teaching and is looking forward to meeting you in one of his classes!
Testimonial: “Dr. Warren has taught numerous classes which I have attended over the years. He manages to instill not only the information, but the understanding of the subject. His ability to communicate with each individual is the mark of a gifted instructor. I hope to be fortunate enough to take part in his other classes in the future.” Phyllis Gillum, LMT, author of “Beyond the Veil”
Contact Van at: firstname.lastname@example.org or www. drvanwarren.com